GOLF WANG announces 12 GOLF HOLIDAY SHOPS worldwide that will launch on December 2nd, 2023, alongside their permanent locations in Los Angeles, New York City, and London. The temporary holiday stores will be in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
The stores will feature portions of the FW23 collection that offers a fresh take on utilitarian-inspired tops and bottoms, outerwear pieces with mixed media details, and new fabrics and techniques that showcase the brand’s continued evolution across all categories. The assortment will include a variety of playful accessories that correspond to apparel pieces from the collection. Rounding out this capsule, a graffiti airbrush-inspired art piece will be seen across different items like tees, fleece, jackets, and accessories, including a new collaboration with Converse on the infamous Chuck 70. In addition to the FW23 items, the stores will carry mainstays from the essentials collection as well as Tyler, The Creator’s music catalog on vinyl.
All store addresses and hours will be revealed this Thursday, November 30th, at noon Pacific on golfwang.com
As the GOLF HOLIDAY SHOPS’ official partner, American Express will offer Card Members benefits onsite including:
- Exclusive early access to the Shop for one hour ahead of opening hours during the first weekend (December 2nd – December 3rd)
- An Amex Card Member-only entry line to the Shop
- Access to purchase dedicated apparel available exclusively to Amex Card Members
- An exclusive spend offer (5% discount on purchases)
- A complimentary gift with purchase when using an Amex Card
- Terms apply to these benefits, available at https://golfwang.com/
Spotify is continuing their partnership with GOLF WANG. In November, he offered fans access to exclusive archival merch items as part of the Spotify Capsule Collection here. For the GOLF HOLIDAY SHOPS, Spotify will continue to connect Tyler fans through their Fans First messaging, bringing more awareness to Tyler’s fans in the select cities.
The store locations are:
Seoul* (launch date TBA)